Old Town Dubrovnik
The house is located at the very core of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, in the vicinity of the Cathedral and the Rector’s Palace, one of the most beautiful palaces and outstanding monuments in Dubrovnik. The entrance to the business premises is located in the Od Pustijerne Street and situated on the ground floor of the house. The house is of typical autochthonous construction and was fully renovated in 2008, with original characteristics of the building kept intact. The house interior is luxuriously equipped with materials and furniture of high quality.
This house is arranged as a five-floor apartment of 172,25 m2.
– The elevated ground floor of 25,25 m2 comprises of the guest bedroom , walk-in wardrobe,bathroom and storage space.
– The first floor of 35,70 m2 comprises of the entrance hall, living/dining room and kitchen and bathroom.
– The second floor of 34,15m2 comprises of the entrance hall, study/work-room, walk-in wardrobe, bathroom and bedroom .
– The third floor of 33,40 m2 comprises of the entrance hall, two children’s room and bathroom.
– The loft of 24,05 m2 comprises of the study/work-room and bathroom .
All floors are connected by staircase of 19,70 m2.
The business premises on the ground floor with a separate entrance from the Od Pustijerne Street
comprises of 20,40m2.
Property rent income is 60 000Eur per year.
- Country: Croatia
- City / Town: Dubrovnik
- Postal code / ZIP: 20000
- Property ID 1504
- Price €1,560,000
- Property Type Villa & House
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Size 172 m2